Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Ok, let me start. At a very young age I saw things, and knew things. As I got older, I could finish other people's sentences. If someone, including strangers, would walk by, I could pickup on their emotions. I can tell if someone is lying or not. I am a sensitive or empath. I also pick up on things that most people would never guess. For example trolls. They are everywhere. Good and bad. They feed off those who are weak. Or those who are sick. In the end, they die horrible deaths.

My Grandmother also was gifted. She saw things and would do certain things because of what she felt she needed to do. She always fed the homeless, and tried to dress the poor as best she could. She never missed a Sunday in Church. She was very religious. In fact, she only missed going to Church when she was sick. That was her day to connect with God. She was religious about putting out Kosher salt on the 4 corners of her property to protect her family from harm. She also pour Holy Water everywhere in her home, and cooked with it from time to time. She swore it helped her family from getting sick and dying. She read her Bible each and every day. And there was a Bible in every room of her home.

When my Grandmother had open heart surgery, about 2 weeks later she had an out of body experience. In fact, she had several. Now you have to remember she only had a little education. Maybe 3rd or 4th grade. However, in one of these experiences she was able to name the medicines, the doctors, the residences, and the ambulance driver and tech. She saw angels, and heard music, Jesus washed her feet and legs, and saw things that I can't even begin to put into words. I do believe in Heaven.

My adopted family- father, when he was dying from lung cancer, he was able to talk to us. He told us about the angels in the room, the beautiful music, and crystal light, nothing we would ever see here on earth. Then he died.

Anyone else want to share something with us?

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote