View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 10:10 PM   #39
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Andrew,

gosh i am overwhelmed with so many questions, thoughts and many other things I dont know where to begin. I have always had a strong feeling that there is more to this world than meets the eye. I have had several questionable occurances in my life which may or may not have been paranormal. I suppose my most important question is....I have a need to seek guidance from someone with gifts and wisdom not ordinary ppl are capable of. Could you please explain how to find someone who is trust worthy and not one of those who play on the needs of others. I know some of the readers may ask...Princess, have ya tried church? Yes I have and continue to do so...i have always believed that GOD is everywhere I have my own beliefs about organized religion. I cant quote scripture but consider myselfl a good person. Which is more than I can say for some of those who do quote scripture and judge others....but I feel that sometimes you need a healthy combination of worship and those with "gifts."

Also, not knowing much about mediums or psychics....I have a fear that they can see more than I would want them to...like my past...things that have happened in my life..that I hold very personal. could you explain perhaps how typical reading my progress for someone who has never been? Thank you for you time and for the thread.

Princess4u