View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 01:15 PM   #63
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I had never had any problems in any of the flights I have been on since 9/11, and had never been patted down until my flight last week from Little Rock. I had gone through the hands-on-my-head body scan (another first for me), and was directed over for a pat down. I was asked if I wanted a private pat down but I just figured there was nothing to worry about so I just had it out in the open. The woman was very polite, told me everything she was going to do. I did ask her why I was flagged for a pat down, she said I had tripped several alarms. (???) Anyway, everything went smoothly, and since I was there so early anyway (I am flying standby on this trip), it really wasn't an inconvenience to me at all. It was kinda interesting, actually!

As for my feelings about the TSA, I agree that they are simply trying to do their job, in keeping us safe. I appreciate them in that aspect completely. I have to fly a couple of times a year, and while not freaked about flying (the only thing I HATE about it is the turbulence!), things that put my mind at ease for safety are certainly appreciated!
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post: