Old 05-22-2016, 12:03 PM   #33
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Dancing in the sunshine and rain.

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

I'm trying to figure out where I fit in it anymore. 5 years ago I fell in love hard we met online a few towns apart, two years agonwe moved to a different state. In the last year she is drinking every night alone or not in the house. She can't have just one ever. I am having a difficult time wanting to go anywhere out with her because I can't stand the drunkenness.
I am the daughter and the sister and the granddaughter of alcoholics. I have very little patience for it. I don't mind having a few drinks when we used to go out it was fun I don't ever drink unless I trust explicitly the company I am in. But I can't do that anymore with her because she gets sloppy and goes over board. When we are at a friends house who have teenagers she is always offering them drinks witch n is some times alowed since they are in college but someone's 14 year old little brother came and she was asked not to and still did. I had to leave I apologized to our hosts and explainEd the if I did anything or said anything more it would just push her to angery and fighting.
She ruined her gastric bypass she had done six years ago
She worked so hard to loss weight line dancing hiking up crazy inclined hills marching through sand.
I fell hard for the girl.who was always on the go, made freinds anywhere didn't need a buzz to have a good time.
And now we are here, I can't stand the taste or smell.of beer I've always had a gag reflex to it, that translates to no intimacy no kisses because as soon as she comes home she pops one open.

I'm afraid I have to be done with her but I'm so not ready to admit that all of our love and passion is gone because she chooses beer over me over us.

We have talked about it I let her know the last time that I was done arguing about it that I hate fighting and at this time I've said anything I feel is worth saying my next step is to just go. I don't know how to leave her though.

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post: