Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Yup and my mom umis convinced she is allergic to everything. Since i dont know what's real and what's not so i the assumption is that she does have allergies.. and they were giving her codeine last time... it clearly said she is allergic on all her paperwork.
My grandfather was allergic to iodine. It was in BIG letters on the outside of his chart. When CT scans first came out the contrast dye had iodine in them. They moved him from one hospital to another, got him all prepped for the CT scan and the procedure he was scheduled for. As they were getting ready to shoot the dye into his arm when the dr seen the BIG letters on his chart that said ALLERGIC and then iodine.

We all know that multiple ppl see these charts from doctors to the transport person that took him from one hospital to another.

I am thankful they caught it prior to using it on him we had another 16 years with him.