PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Someone Special,

I just want to thank you for the joy you have brought in my life. I have smiled so much, my face aches. No matter what the future holds, I cherish what we have today. Thank you for the camaradarie, the laughter, and the impossible closeness we have shared that no miles between us can diminish.

When you came, my luck changed. Thank you for understanding and appreciating my need for self reliance as well as my need for comfort and support.

Thanks for making the room spin, my face flush, and all sorts of interesting physical changes just by saying a few words.

Thank you for enjoying the blur of the last few days with me, for appreciating the magic of the space we are in RIGHT NOW, as well as the nervous excitement of what may come.

Its time to wake you up now. So Good "Morning"
PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PearlsNLace For This Useful Post: