View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 11:10 PM   #16
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

You came to me so softly and asked to be mine. Like you longed to be part of something or someone to complete who you are. You laid your head in my arms for me to caress your soft skin and feel your sincere request as if I would say something you wouldnt want to hear. Oh my darling, how could I refuse you?

Tis you who make my life complete!! I held your face in my hands and looked into your deep green eyes and asked," but will you be mine?" We smiled at oneanother and the tears of a hundred lifetimes slowly crept from our eyes. It was then that I knew we already belonged to one another and always would for a hundred lifetimes more.

I found you and you found me and time stood still. What a glorious day that was to see you smiling at me from across the street. Like we knew eachother, like we had done this before. I knew then it was you!! The YOU, I had been searching for for so long. They say good things come to those who wait, and wait I have.

You took me in your arms and we kissed for what seemed a lifetime and all the pain and sorrow we both have endured for so long, just seemed to melt away as if it never were. We kissed until we both lost ourselves to slumber, and what a way to drift off to sleep. In your arms to safe and warm filled with a love I have never known.

I cherish our memories my love, as I cherish you! May you find me waiting for you at the place we planned to meet. I will be the one with the blue dress and red roses for my love, my life, for you.

Til then,
All of my heart!
Princess