Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default FAQ no. 2: How do I post a music video?

In order to post a music video, you will first need to select the "YouTube" icon which appears as the last icon in the row of icons provided in the text box provided to make a post.

1) Select the "YouTube" icon. It will appear as text inside the grey shaded text box and will look like this: [.youtube.][./youtube.]

Note: 'dots' were included in the illustration above so that the poster will know how the pre-loaded icon appears as text within the text box. There will be *NO* dots in your preloaded link.

2) Inside the youtube text, you will see a space between the bars. This is where you place part of the internet address of the link to the video post you wish to appear in your post. The portion of the video link that belongs in the space between the brackets is: everything that appears in the link after the "equal" sign.

I will use an internet link for a song by Sia, as an example
(except I removed the linking ability so you can see what I am talking about):

http:// www.youtube.com/watch? v = iRpzmAMsz90

3) Insert the characters that appear in bold lettering inside the brackets.
Click "submit reply" at the bottom of your text page and your video will now appear in published form.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: