Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
It's according to how they have their settings set . If you can't post a visitor message it's because you aren't on their friends or contacts list. They will still get the message in their user notes however.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
It's really to do with if you're on their friend list? I thought it was about their basic settings not about friends lists.
i dont think this is right. in your Settings under Edit Options there's a place for you to check some boxes about accepting messaging. you can choose to do things like accept Visitor Messages from your friends and contacts ONLY if that's what you want, so if you dont check that box you can get Visitor Messages from anyone. AND you can also turn your Visitor Messages off completely. people can only leave you User Messages or Private Messages after that. (i think there's also a User Option to only get PMs from Admins. might be wrong.)
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post: