Old 11-16-2010, 10:59 PM   #30
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A couple of years ago, I decided I wanted to leave the PNW and move down to Austin, where many of our beloved members reside. I'd visited on and off for a few years and it felt like home at a time when I needed a home. Eventually, I was able to save up enough to move down here, but I came without a safety net and, if it weren't for friends like Diva and Arwen and my honey, I'd have nothing, not even a pot to piss in.

So, I moved down here in August and kind of, sort of looked for work off and on for the first month. Shortly thereafter, the money ran out and the panic set in. I'm waiting to hear back from a potential employer who's basically said it's between myself and one other person. It's a part time job and way less than what I was making before, but if I get it, I'll be damn glad for it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: