suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

This afternoon I was shopping and picked up some vitamin E capsules.

My favorite hand cream is a German product called "Glysomed". It was suggested to me by a woman who produces hand-made evergreen wreaths each fall. She says it saved her hands. Anyone I've ever introduced to it is impressed. It's in lime/forest green flat jar. (not tested on animals)

My favorite nail tool is a glass nail file.They're normally fairly pricey, but my girl found one at a surplus store for Six bucks. Unfortunately it got broken, and I haven't been able to find one as nice since. If you've never tried a really thin glass file then you don't know what you're missing.

To tell the truth, even if I could afford to go to a salon to get my nails done I'm a little bit scared of fungal infections. And in any case I'm really enjoying getting back into the habit of pampering myself a bit.

Any other tips out there?

Enquiring s want to know!