View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 10:12 AM   #1
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation
Default Is the customer really always right? What they said/what you wish could say...

This thread is meant to be a place where those of us who work with customers can blow off a little steam, have a good laugh, and say out loud the things we would love to say to our customers but can't because we need to stay employed...

For example:

This past Monday, my customer thought he had hung up the phone before he said to his friends...

"I wonder if she could feel me mind fucking her, 'cause her voice is HOT!"

or...

Yesterday, during a conversation with my customer about the origins of his last name being rooted in South America, I mentioned that I am planning a trip there, and he said...

"Just don't get on the wrong bus, and end up in Cartagena!"

and...

Something I wish I could have said to my difficult customer last week who felt that he was so deserving of all the finer treatment in life, while treating me like a piece of dung...

"Enjoy your trip to Mexico, don't bother coming back!"

Have fun posting about your good, bad, and ugly customer experiences!

One Rule:
Be kind to each other.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post: