EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

In any job I've ever had where I have had to deal with costumers/clients...the costumer/client is rarely right, lol. Most of the time they come to you wanting answers, but when you give them one they don't want they carry on like you don't know what you're talking about. You're the "expert" until they don't like your answer. Either that or they completely refuse responsibility for their own idiocy the minute they step into whatever establishment you happen to be working in.

They act like assholes and expect you to take it. They try to scam you or play you and get "offended" when you call them out on it. In the case of clients they expect you to give your services entirely for free. They expect "good customer/client service" to mean that you become their slave/punching bag. I am regularly tempted to beat customers over the head with a 2x4.

Actually, my experience with customers/clients has made me really self-conscious when I step into any store or business. I try to go out of my way to show appreciation to those working there, just because being on the receiving end of an asshole customer always sucks.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post: