View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 10:18 PM   #7
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Peach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST Reputation

I have a customer, comes in every day at the same time, medium coffee with milk. 3 years now! His wife used to come in, but she had dementia, and was in a home, but he still came every day, on his way to visit her. Now and then, I give him is coffee on the house. He now brings me candy! Every now and then he gives me this giant bar of swiss milk chocolate. he is German, with a very thick accent and can be hard to understand
He told me a few days ago, his wife was close to death, how he had picked out a plot and headstone, and a box, because he couldnt think of the word casket. He came in two days ago and told me she had passed on, I came around the counter and hugged him, and he just hung on, told me how much he appreciated my kindness, and how good friends like me helped him compe. It about broke my heart.
Then I get some asshole bitch about how his damn bagel wasnt toasted enough. I wanted to slap him!
Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Peach For This Useful Post: