Old 12-27-2011, 01:45 PM   #17
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

I have been doing what i do for over 16 yrs...i used to go with the whole "the customer is always right". Since moving where i am,working in the town i do,i have GREATLY amended that. Its about a 60/40 split. I have no problem dealing with a little "upsetness" when i or my staff am in the wrong HOWEVER i have learned to spot the little signs of when people are just trying to get something for nothing,and i will call bullshit. I have been given a lot of unofficial leeway on this because of the area we are in. Dont get me wrong i am still nice--til its time to not be nice-to the customer,but if they continue to be rude or threatening i do not tolerate it.

its a fine line to work,and im sure i dont always walk it perfectly,but i do NOT agree that they are always right in this day and time.

ps...the common line is..

customer: you are a bitch
me:yes i am,thank you
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post: