cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

When I was still working, it was simply an understood thing. I never said anything to folks about it, but never hid it anyway. She would come to the hospital about every night to have dinner with me at 0200-0400. If it was a particularly crazy night, She brought in a big bowl of Tuna Helper or such for the whole unit. If someone would have asked, I would have told them. It just never came up, but I wouldn't have hidden anything.

Being into leather is something I would not have denied either. In order to express empathy to a patient, I have come out to individual patients about both things when appropriate.

How's that saying in 12 step groups go? Basically, you're only as sick as your deepest secret.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post: