Old 11-30-2013, 08:30 AM   #11
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam View Post
I wanted to give a quick bump to the thread, and mention that Lands End offers men's dress shirts in three different fits, with not only the specific neck size, you can also order the specific sleeve length, going as short as 32".
This is great, thanks for posting. I need to look into "no iron" shirts. I have never had one before and ironing is not my forte. Also, there has been a shift in the collars of Calvin Klein "dressy casual" shirts I buy. I do not like they way they look. This gives me a reason to broaden my horizons!

ETA: Ok, so I just looked at some of the prices <gulp>. More than I expected from Land's End! I think I will put them on my Christmas list.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: