imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I look at the Hipsters in the drive and I first thought "hey, why are they all dressing like we did but frumpier and with the glasses missing from the frames?"

then I realised that the hipsters are being ironic about our irony. Meta irony. but they don't really know it. unaware meta-irony. that's, like, deep, deep irony.

tossers. I wish the indie beer hadn't gotten so over priced.

and why do all the bands sound like Mud Honey did 20 years ago, except worse?

Someone asked me who Douglas Coupland was. In fucking Vancouver. I just said "oh, nevermind." and sighed, looked at some scent free, carboard-recycled liquid laundy soap bottles on the shelf and wondered why things that we actually fought for, environmentally was being packaged and then sold at twice the price. that wasn't the point.

I still haven't paid off my student loan.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: