LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawse View Post
Now - we all like to escape reality at times - and that type of love and attraction (remember Edward DID watch Bella all night) is... wow.

But then when you think about the *reality* of that - it's creepy and completely unrealistic.

Ok now on to the title. If a femme posted about something all butches/TGs/FtMs should know - and it contained stuff that was unrealistic and creepy. I'd probably say something.

I don't know. I'm torn.

I get the romantic gesture.

But I really don't want anyone staring at me all night, or during a movie, or being so consumed by me that if I decided we weren't going to work out - I'd be scared of them stalking or killing me.
I have had this happen with two different people.

One person I had been with for years. And one night, he drove hours just to watch me sleep. Kind of sweet.

The other, I was dating. And she told me that she stayed up and watched me sleep. Kind of creepy. THEN, she decided to do something "romantic" and called me when she knew I would not answer so that she could sing "You Are My Sunshine" to my voice mail. When I got the message a few days later (I never check voice mail) it felt bizarre and stalkerish but mostly because she sang in a whispery, breathy, "Happy Birthday Mr. President sans Marilyn Monroe sexiness" kind of voice. Sing it to yourself-see how it sounds; I will wait while you shudder.

I think that with ALL gestures, there is always a way to add in the weird, psychopathic overtones.