Old 03-30-2010, 12:38 AM   #43
owen4u1904

How Do You Identify?:
trans/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

owen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant future

I just started getting tats a lil over a year ago. People are surprised I get them, prolly cause they think I am a wuss. But I love the experience and none of it hurts much.

I got my first one, my daughters name and birthdate on my back right shoulder. Then last Oct I got my family friends name who passed away *he was like a grandpa mostly* on my back neck. There is a prayer hand symbol next to his name. Then my most recent done, this past friday..it is a treble clef inside a star with lil stars going around it. That one was on my foot.

I want to expand my foot one and put some color stars around my ankle. Like up and around and do rainbow ones and then fit in something fun with the orginal *sp?* tattoo itself. I also want to get like a collage of things my aunt did/loved who passed away. I love my name tattoos but I think for her it will have more meaning if I go with a symbolic one for her.

My tattoo artist is a family friend of mine. His daughter is almost covered and we did color guard/flag corp growing up. His name is Mark and the shop is Marked for Life. I really have no clue why I waited so long to get one done *I am 26 now*...there is just something about a tattoo shop though that makes me happpy lol.