Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Craving that spontaneous combustion..of like minded souls....who come together..in twisted love.

Heat is all consuming....envisioning that lusciousness of you....lying naked.....wanting...craving..all that I unleash upon your body...

waves of desire consume me.....eyes smouldering....fingers twitching...working me up feverishly......

knowing you will take..whimper...beg...and plead for more...knowing I will give that and so much more...in slow....agonizing time....watching your eyes...

reading your body...as my fingers trace the very outlines of your breasts...exposed & aching....feverish to my touch...quenched only by my own hands....my whip...my blade....the cuffs....the slow burn....building deep inside us both....

spreading over us like hot molten lava....riding that crescendo building inside...

the feel of coldness as I lay the tip on that small slope of your belly....gingerly scraping the softness of your mound...as you arch your back & raise yourself to greet each touch of my instrument...my fingers...my lips...

seeing the readiness of you...smelling that fragrant musky odor as I drink of your pheromones...making me drunker with hot frenzied desire...

we become one...no beginning...no end...all encompassing...we peak..we crest..we burn to the very core...melting one into the other...

my brain explodes...your body gives me its all...as I lay claim to you..in that heat of the moment..and we ascend into that decadent space....your subspace....daddy's girl...all mine..once .again....(C) clay 10/02/16