View Single Post
Old 06-26-2022, 02:07 PM   #1907
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

That my ex husband and I, our sons and the boys step mother all went to counseling after the divorce. Not together but at around the same time. It took awhile to really put into full practice the things they recommended but one thing we did see the importance of and were able to get right away was that we shouldn't speak bad about each other in front of the children. Lol out of ear shot we did plenty of speaking bad about each other to each other but at least stupid as we were back then we had enough sense to see the smarts in what they were saying and didn't speak bad about each other in front of the children. Which I think is one of the main reasons today we all have good relationships with our children, and to a certain extent even with each other. I'm thankful we all got some therapy.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: