Old 12-25-2022, 09:22 PM   #1086
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
I like falling asleep to ocean waves and going through an alphabetical list helps me fall back asleep when I wake up. This weeks lists are movies.
I like the sound of waves against the shore but listening to actual waves triggers my overactive bladder and I wind up going to the bathroom 2-3 times during the night and not getting enough REM sleep when I play actual water sounds. Instead, I found a lady on the clock app that uses a furry mic. She blows on it and rubs it with her hands and it sounds enough like waves that I sleep like a milk drunk baby when I play it.

I gave myself the present of not setting an alarm and I set up that wave video to play all night. I slept over 9 hours. I cannot even remember when I slept that long in one stretch. It felt soooo good when I got up.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: