View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 03:57 PM   #1089
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Bits and parts of pieces of hours here and there put together added up, I'd say about 3 ½. I'm on a medication right now that I have to take four times a day so to make sure I start my day off right J wakes me up every morning at 7:30 – let the games begin! Then she'll call the other three times to make I've taken it/remind me to take it. In between all that, at least once or twice she'll call or text to remind me about something she forgot to tell me or ask me to help her remember something she forgot. Then at least once a day my grandson will want to speak to me and if he doesn't remember to during one of our calls then later J will agree to let him call me so long as he agrees directly after he will, without struggle or complaint, go down for a nap or bed for the night. I'm grateful to have medication, family members who care and plenty of time to just relax and take it easy till these drugs start kicking in but it will be so nice to finally get some unbroken, uninterrupted sleep!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: