How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,156 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
I am on tizanidine ( a muscle relaxer) 2 tabs at night, as my rheumo says if your muscles can't relax, your body can't. I do NOT do any social media the last 3 hrs prior to sleep!

I do a puzzle game! I have taken to taking my Tizanidine, a 25 mg Diphenhydramine (Benadryl), and my pain med (Dilaudid for severe pain) & Tramaol for less severe pain! It has worked. I was just "dozing" then awake for a few hours, dozing......I am not much help on your own regimen, but the Melatonin BiLayer works well for me. It has some benadryl in it, is a 5 mg tabs. Best of luck!!
Thanks for the info - I will try Benadryl next. I have taken 10 mg Melatonin, 5 mg Ambien, 1 mg Klonopin and I have not gotten one single minute of sleep, and it is almost 5 am! Actually, I'm pretty sure I can't sleep because I can't get comfortable - thunderstorms are supposed to start in a few hours. I've already taken everything I can for pain - 75 mg Diclofenac plus Diclofenac gel for my knees, and 2 extra strength Tylenol. I'm plenty sleepy.

On second thought, Benadryl will just make me sleepier and not do anything for the discomfort in my joints. I might as well go ahead and get up. I have to take a Synthroid and wait an hour for anything else except water, but then I can have a couple of BC powders. Maybe after that and breakfast and taking care of the doggo I can get a nap.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: