SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

I love the Saints, and Sean Payton, and I was glad to hear of the harsh punishments. I am a lifelong football fan, and I think this bounty bullshit is abhorrent in every way! Yes, football is a brutal sport, and yes, players sign up for the possibility of hard hits and severe injury... through normal game play! When you put a bounty on someone's head, it ceases to be normal game play and becomes a per-meditated assault. I also think that it's not saying a lot for your own team if you have to rely on taking other players out to win a game. I hope other teams engaging in this behavior take notice of these harsh penalties, and stop this horrible behavior so we can put some sportsmanship and authenticity back into the game I love so much!

And P.S. - CONGRATS to Denver fans for getting a real QB
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post: