How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Ok...I'm a Green Bay fan...as well as a Pats fan...BUT...I confess...I found myself rooting for the 9ers while watching the game. They have worked so hard to get to where they are....and yes, I am enamored with their "new" QB...

HOWEVER...

Teddy's team is the Falcons. And it's funny that's its setting up...that it COULD be the Pats vs Falcons in the SB BUT..I cannot root for the 49ers when my honey's team is at stake...Family first...

BUT...

IF it's the Pats vs Falcons....all bets are OFF! GO PATS!!!!! (And let's hope Giselle stays home this year. We haven't won a Super Bowl since SHE started attending them...looking all bored in the sky box drinking her wine...irksome!)

PS I was very happy that the Ravens pulled off an AWESOME win! I wanted Ray Lewis to have another shot at a Superbowl before he retires...He's been through a lot to be the man he is today...

PS2 My little brother is going to be at the game Sunday....and who DIDN'T he ask to go with....mmhmmm..that would be his favorite sister.. (ME) But then, when we went to opening day, I didn't exactly invite him either...
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post: