How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2shygrrl View Post
LOL Tommi, you are far from being a jag-off!! Yinz are soon to be gittin together in dahntahn Little Rock for the BFP reunion!! Hopefully there will be better libations for yinz than an Imp N Arn. Save them for game times! Looking forward to kielbasa, pierogies and of course haluski for those half time munchies! Prolly some hoagies also! Don't forget to go to the Iggle the day before game time! And those Steelers are rilly gonna have a great season in 2013 so no need to be ascared!! The worst part of Steeler parties is the garbige clean up after everyone is gone.......no worries though, git yerself a bag of gumbands and have fun during commercials to compensate!! I gotta say all that juhllery including those 6 Superbowl rings is quite a sight to behold! Last but not least don't forget to turn on the spicket and use a worsh rag pre-game to be wide eyed and awake for excitement! Talk with again soon my friend!!
Don't forget the Yuengling . I would love to try your halushski receipe. My best friends mom (back in Pa) made the best halushski. Jagg-off I love it!!! Lol