Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post

WARNING RANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE READ: I apologize in advance! Not a "Sunshyne" moment lol
And I also realize that cursing doesn't solve anything...but please keep in mind that I mean no disrespect as this femme always curses like a drunken sailor!!!!

Don't worry, I curse like one too.

First of all a big ol "FUCK YOU" to the ignorant comments posted on there.

I haven't even read the comments (because I know it'll just piss me off worse) but I totally agree and second your sentiment.

Now that I got that out of the way

Speechless...Ok maybe not speechless lol But shocked for sure! I dont know if I am more upset about the incident or the comments...

In regards to the incident~ Sure wearing that shirt is a statement...Has Dollywood ever heard of a little something called Freedom of Speech! The tee was in no way vulgar or insulting...I drive around and see those damn "Marriage= Man + Woman" bumper stickers...I choose to ignore it. To each his own.

I just read comment after comment. So blatantly ignorant and hateful. What is the deal with comparing being gay to beastiality? The worst part is that this isnt the first time I have heard this comparison. I am fed up with people pretending like we are another species, uneducated, perverts, etc etc...I dont flaunt that I am a lesbian...I just am! I reserve the right to kiss, hold hands, or just love who I want to love.

Did I also read that lesbians have no souls?

People so quick to throw out their bible versus and condemn homosexuals to hell. Am I to assume that heterosexuals live a righteous life? *Sunshyne's very sarcastic voice* Surely they do not lust, show signs of greed, have pride, or vanity...

As for the guy that said being gay is UnAmerican...."LAND OF THE FREE" ASSHOLE!!!!

My panties are totally in a wrinkle! Topless Femmes....Dykes on Bikes....And whoever else...I would so be in!
They love to spout the bible verses. YET...they only spout verses that DO NOT apply to them. I forgot the tally but there are wayyyyyyy more verses dealing with heterosexual and all-inclusive sin than there are for homosexuality. (Yes, Miss Dixie here used to be a Baptist Sunday school teacher...shocking, isn't it? lol) They only pick and choose the parts of the bible that serve their hatred towards others. They downplay or blatantly ignore any parts that apply to them. That's the part that really really really pisses me off. I'm no longer a believer in organized religion, but I do still hold on to some of my spirituality. I don't know which God they think they serve, but according to that bible they like to "throw" at us, that God is a forgiving and loving one. If I did believe in a Heaven, I would get there a lot quicker in my gayness than they will in their judgments of it.

Sorry, did not mean to make this a religious rant, but especially under the Dollywood category it does seem fitting. (Trust me, if you've been there you know what I'm talking about.)
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: