Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

you know that commercial where Grandma falls and can't get up??? That was me this evening. Laid on the floor crying for about 45 minutes.... cats just watching me.... so helpful. Tater ran to get roomie to help,..... but of course she didn't understand why he was just sitting in front of her and looking at her with his big brown eyes.

Sophie, my 85 lb goober girl, laid on the floor with me.... licking away my tears laying her giant body next to mine..... preventing shock I'm sure.

After all the tears and holding my left arm, Sophie wedged her big body under me to hold me up and steady me so I could stand again.... That is love in action...

Just in case you were wondering....
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote