Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

No, not gonna happen, it's another of my fantasy stories. I'm still blocked, he is not trying to reconnect.
How can I be so smart and so stupid at the same time? It is so easy. It's a gift.

At 61, still single, still looking for love in all the wrong people, that's the hardest i think. knowing that in all this time still never connecting to that kindred spirit. still not having anyone to kiss goodnight that wants that kiss every night.

The funny part is that in 2009 I stopped looking. I found him. He found me. We knew. We just knew. I'm still not looking. He is it for me. The One and Only.

Fast forward to 2018. He has me blocked on FB. Closed his email. No reason. No rhyme. Just shut and locked all the doors. Not even a fuck off. wtf?

I guess if we don't find it in our 20's or 30's or 40's we are not ever going to have that knowledge, that special bond with someone. The clock has stopped ticking, stopped keeping the pace....

lmao, .... No Virgina, there is NOT someone for everyone.
Even when you believe it with your whole heart and soul.
Like you did at age four.

The end.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote