View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 08:10 PM   #6
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,127 Times in 3,009 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

1. Finish this sentence: To me cooking is.... self care.
2. What is always in your fridge? Can be more than one item- vegetables. Gluten free bread, cheese, lots of meat for Daddy.
3. What is your kitchen tool that you can't live without? Right now that's my new propane grill. Outside of that, good sharp knives, cutting boards, pots and pans.
4. Did you discover any new techniques or foods during the lock down? Just how to cook and eat faster - it's been overtime overkill for over a year now.

5. What food says "home" to you? Pasta. Veggies dipped in hummus. Black coffee.
6. What is your if- I-only-had-one-left meal? Probably some sort of nacho supreme with tortilla chips and avocado and cheese and hot peppers and salsa and lettuce and olives....
7. What is your favorite style of cooking do you use the most?
Style? I like to do healthy water saute cooking, raw vegetables or steamed veggies. Right now I'm obsessed with our new grill so I use that for as many meals as possible.
easygoingfemme is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: