View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 11:43 AM   #426
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Weather im called him,hy or she dosent make a bit of diffrents to me,I know who I am and the direction im going.Now at work these last eight months many folks have slowly began to call me Mrs.Mike insted of Mrs.Mary,at first they had no idea what to call me so I just went with the flow cause I figured it would be a bit of a stretch to get the temanology down for so many of them as they are way older and some very confused.Some of my co workers didnt want to cause a rift but I took the same approach and its working out ok even tho i have had a couple who really finaly pushed the wrong button and got burned for it..one got reported the other got told off...not on company propeprty but just the same I made my point.Even tho now and again it gets a bit sticky I just go with the folw somemore.The way I see it is its not giveing in to the establishment,its dealing with life as it comes.My friend,family and he ppl who I feel are important to me know the way to the world I live in and how it really is away from work and are ok with it.The only place I have problems is at the pool hall,thete is a certan section of ppl who will get get my dander up a bit whats said about how I express my gender choices and expression.These I am very carefull about cause they are the one who will, at some point become a bigger problem.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: