Old 04-18-2011, 09:18 AM   #39
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Those little things like wearing purple are so important, Belle! Even if it makes one Gay youth feel better, it's worth it.

I'm doing a little hand-holding session with the LGBT group at one of the colleges here later this week and our main topic will be how to comfort/offer visibility/offer safety to the youth out there who have nobody.

The CAR group here is also working on a youth space in Little Rock which looks to be amazing

That is wonderful. I need to dig a little deeper and see if there isn't something at our college i could do and at least volunteer a day or two to lend an ear.

Please post some tips on what your meeting brings light to. I'm so eager to help. I just need some ideas....thanks again.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: