View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 02:10 PM   #35
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I dint live in a small town but me going to a pride hear wouldnt bother me any nor my son,who is grown,he works for a big company and they know about me being queer as heck and it never caused him any probs I know of.I ask him one about this subject and his reply was...I didnt care when I was a kid and shure dont now..go hve fun.Alas wed had a pride last year but didnt say a thing about it till the day before so I couldnt go cause I had commitments I couldnt change.
I would like to go to conway if my back was on a good streak but have to play it by ear cause because of the back issue I shouldnt drive that far alone incase it pops out while there.Be glad when they fix it...soon I hope.When and how do I get to conway if I can go.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: