How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,397 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I'm living temporarily with a male friend while finishing my 2 weeks notice at work...

Not only did he let me stash my stuff in his spare room, ge let me and my dog stay in his other spare room for a few days...

He also watches Jacques while I'm at work...encourages me to eat and gave me an extra heater so I'm warm at night...

Last night he stumbled through telling me he's in no hurry for me to be gone and that it was nice having me here.....sigh

I'm blessed and thankful for good friends in my life...and he and I do make good roomies. We are like a platonic couple but we think to do things for each other. The man has folded my underwear...and I his lol

I am truly a lucky girl and I appreciate the gifts from the universe...you can never overdo gratitude..