Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation
Default another old one

The Cubicle

“You’re Late.”
I glanced up, wincing then smiling sheepishly, “Sorry Ma’am, It won’t happen again.”
“Make sure it doesn’t, I’d hate to have to reprimand you when we’re getting along so swimmingly,” I groaned softly, deep in the back of my throat, setting my bag down and glancing back up at my Boss as she turned to walk away, I caught that familiar smirk on her lips and in her voice as she called over her shoulder, “Be a darling and bring me my coffee.”
Never a request, Always a simple demand. There was something about this woman, my Boss, that I just could not put my finger on.
I looked around the office, everyone else was hard at work, typing away, on the phone or standing around discussing cases. With a shrug I started walking over to the kitchen area, grabbing the mug the Boss had set down on the edge of my desk as she’d walked by.
I unlocked her drawer and got out a packet of the only coffee she would touch, then waited for it to brew before depressing the plunger. Placing her now clean mug on a tray with the cafetičre, milk, cream, sugar and sweeteners; I’d learnt early on never to assume how I knew she liked her coffee, she changed her mind constantly, one day strong and black, the next, white, loaded with cream and sugar … So I now allowed for any eventualities.
Balancing the tray on one hand and forearm I knocked three times on her door and waited.
“Come.”
I took a slow, deep breath, squared my shoulders and pushed the door open.
“Your coffee Ma’am.”
“Good, Bring it over here and pour me a cup.” Another idiosyncrasy of hers; Some days she expected to be waited on hand and foot, others she poured her own coffee, answered her own calls, and even took her own memo’s. Working for her was certainly keeping me on my toes that’s for sure.
I had the feeling today would be more the former than the latter.
“Yes Ma’am,” as I replied I walked over to her desk, setting the tray on a side table nearby and lifted the cafetičre, “How would you like it Ma’am?”
“Hot, Strong, Sweet, Long … Oh, And in a mug.”
“Yes Ma’am.” I poured, added two sugars and turned to face her.
She held up one finger, “Wait, Cream too, I feel like indulging myself today.”
“Yes Ma’am,” I turned back to the tray and bent over to pick up the cream. I placed the mug down in front of her, “Anything else I can get you Ma’am?”
She smirked again, picking up her mug and sipping it delicately, her eyes roaming all over me.
Suddenly intensely aware of why I should’ve left where I’d stayed last night earlier, and gone home to change.
Her eyes met my crotch and I knew exactly what she could see, I fought to keep a straight face, I had absolutely no idea what she was thinking, that ever present smirk was still on her lips.
“I’ll let you know if I need anything, that will be all.”
“Thank you Ma’am.”
I could feel a slow flush creep up my face as I turned away from her, cursing under my breath, All the more aware of the base of my cock pressing against me, I was still horny as hell from the night before as it was, and after that intense scrutiny, Well, I was in no fit state to do much at all.
The only thing I could think of was thank fuck it was casual day at work and I wasn’t wearing my suit, I’d’ve been in big trouble then, those pants were tighter than my jeans, at least this way I could sit down without making matters worse, and there was enough paperwork on my desk to keep me sitting so that I wouldn’t have to walk around and get myself into a real mess, so to speak.
I took a deep breath and set to clearing my desk, there were so many case files to get put back into storage and the memo’s which she refused to read still had to be read through and dealt with, I love my job, I really do…
I shifted in my seat, which only made me squirm all the more, damnit, I should have gone home and changed, or at least stopped off in the toilets and taken it off, but, Oh No, had to be thinking with the little head and not the one on my shoulders last night.
I sighed, trying to surreptitiously adjust myself, but that didn’t help, my now throbbing clit now had my cock pressed hard against it, and there was no way I could walk any distance without turning myself into a gibbering wreck.
“Boi?”
I turned my seat to face her, “Yes Ma’am?”
I was painfully aware of the bulge in my crotch and my flushed face.
“I’ve tried calling you twice now, Whatever is the matter with you?”
“Sorry Ma’am, I was … distracted. I must’ve ate something bad last night, my stomach’s hurting me.” I stumbled over the lie, feeling how bad it tasted to be saying it out loud, but completely unable to tell her the truth.
“Oh, Well, Why don’t you go along to the toilets then. There’s no sense in you sitting here if you don’t feel well, And if it gets worse, you can always go home.”
“Yes Ma’am, Thank you Ma’am.”
I stood, self- consciously trying to cover myself, face bright red now, feeling how wet I was, how hard my cock was pressing against me, my knees rubbery from desire and the need for release. I nodded to her and tottered away to the bathroom, aware, yet again of her watching me, Hoping beyond hope that she believed me and didn’t know that I was desperate to get into a cubicle, drop my jeans and participate in some good old fashioned self-lovin’.
Breathlessly I stumbled into the toilets, checking, deeply relieved to find I had the place to myself, and rushed into one of the cubicles. I pushed the door shut with my back as I fumbled with my belt buckle struggling to undo the zip of my jeans and tugging them and my boxers down.
My cock sprang out like a jack-in-the-box as the elastic passed the tip, that movement almost drove me to my knees, so I stepped over to the actual toilet, put the seat lid down and sat down, giving my shaking knees some respite. I took a deep breath and looked down at myself, moving a shaking hand to grip the base, holding it firmly against me so that the simple movement of my own breathing wouldn’t drive me insane.
I slowly stroked my hand up the shaft and back down again, letting my head roll back, groaning deeply at the sensation, feeling my clit pulse and swell even more, starting to move my hand faster, my hips rocking in time with the motion of my hand, gasping and moaning, not even aware of where I was any more.
“I know you’re in there Boi.”
I froze, hand in mid stroke, pressing the base firmly against my clit but unable to move, even though that pressure was driving my wild.
The door slowly opened, shit, I hadn’t locked it behind me!
“Ma’am?” I stammered.
She smiled, looking at me sitting with my cock in my hand, gasping for breath, face flushed. She knew exactly what I’d been up too, her eyes sparkled as she smirked, this time I could see what she was thinking.
My mouth went dry as she stepped forward, into the cubicle and closed and locked the door behind her.
She stood, watching the tip of my cock moving as I tried to slow my breathing, my clit aching with the need for release, but there was nothing I could do about it, not now, I’d been caught and I had no idea what the repercussions for this would be at all.
She leant forward, one finger of her hand extended and ran it down the underside of my cock, only stopping when she met my hand which was still wrapped around me.
She tutted and shook her head, looking into my eyes, “If I’d known that this was what was making you feel bad I’d’ve taken you into my office to look after you Boi,” she smiled, this time it reached her eyes, making them sparkle with her need and desire, “But, we’re here now, so…”
She slowly lowered herself to her knees before me, I was still frozen, unable to talk or move, all I could do was watch as she licked her lips, moved her head forward, gently removed my hand from the shaft of my cock, and slowly sucked me into her mouth, almost taking me all into her mouth.
I groaned loudly, unable to stop it from escaping my throat.
She slowly starting sucking my cock, stopping to circle the tip occasionally, but more often than not deep throating me, sucking hard and fast, the movement sending thrills shooting up from my clit throughout my entire body, I could feel my whole body tense as I started to cum, only then aware that she had her own hand buried between her legs, feverishly stroking her fingers over her own clit in time with the motion of her mouth on me.
My knees started to shake, the pressure building up inside me, as she continued to take my cock deep into her mouth she slid three fingers up into me, making me gasp and moan all the louder, my hips bucking as the most mind-blowing orgasm ripped through my body, her fingers deep inside me, fucking my hard as she kept on sucking my dick deep into her mouth, as her own finger ground over her clit. Another orgasm started to build and wash over me again, my hips bucking once, twice, Her hips bucked in time with mine.
Breathlessly I reached down to her and pulled her to her feet, she smiled down shyly at me, her lips parted, as breathless as I, I could see her knees shaking and could see her glistening juices on her fingers from where she was touching herself, I reached up and took hold of her hand, sucking her fingers into my mouth, working my tongue over the tips, sucking them deep into my mouth, looking up into her eyes. She smiled down at me, stepping forward until her legs where either side of mine, I drew her panties aside with one finger as she slowly impaled herself on my cock. Holding herself still, while I hurriedly undid the buttons of her tight white blouse and freed her breasts, sucking hungrily on her nipples as she raised herself along my length, starting to ride my cock with wild abandon.
I moved one hand to grab onto her hip and the other so that my thumb was pressed over her clit, letting herself ride my cock and grind her clit against my thumb as she moved. The motion of her hips grinding down onto me, grinding the base of my cock against my clit again, making me groan loudly as she moaned and writhed, impaling herself deeply, her pelvis meeting mine as she raised and lowered herself, her breasts moving before me, letting me flick my tongue across her nipples again as she started to cum, I moved my other hand to grasp her hips firmly as she started to buck against me, her hips jerking forward as her orgasm hit her, making me cum too with the force of it.
With my hands on her hips I kept her moving, raising and lowering her still, with the same speed as she’d been moving, she groaned loudly, looking down at me, her mouth open wide as she watched me make her fuck me still.
I ground her down my length, rocking my hips so that the tip of my cock rubbed across her g-spot as I moved her against me, using the full length of me to give her pleasure, She raised her hands and grabbed onto my shoulders as she started to shake all over again, I could feel her pulsing hard against my cock, feel the vibrations going through her on my clit as she came and then came again, digging her nails into my shoulders and leaning forward to bite my shoulder and a third orgasm washed through her.
With my hands still on her hips I stopped, gasping for breath still, feeling the delicious ache of satiation.
Her lips found my ear and she murmured breathlessly into it, “I should’ve called you in on your day off sooner, my god…”
I breathed slowly, bringing myself under control, “If I’d known this would happen, I’d’ve never taken any time off ever Ma’am.”
She leant back, even that slight motion sending a thrill through my body again, making me gasp, She smiled again, “Well now, this deserves a reward I’d say.”
I frowned, “A reward Ma’am?”
“Yes, this was unexpected and most certainly one of the best services you’ve ever offered me, Now, What would you like as a reward? The rest of the day off perhaps, so you can go home and pleasure that pretty little girlfriend of yours, or something else maybe?”
I flushed to the roots of my hair, “I don’t have a girl Ma’am.”
“That’s not right Boi.”
I shrugged, “Such is life Ma’am.”
“Indeed. Now as to your reward?” I took a deep breath then let it out, I knew what I wanted, but to ask that of my Boss was pushing it to the limits, “Come now, I know there’s something you want … What is it Charlie?”
I started slightly, that was the first time she’d used my name in the entire time I’d been in her employment.
“Uhhh, Well, Ma’am….”
She smiled, leant forward and kissed me on the lips, “Call me Clare, no need to call me Ma’am, not now, only when we’re around the Big Bosses do you ever need to call me that again.”
I flushed a brighter red, “Okay M … Clare. I, Well, You said before …”
A slow smile crept over her lips, and she kissed me more slowly, teasing me with her tongue, rocking her hips back and forth, grinding my base against me yet again, I groaned deep in the back of my throat again.
She leant back again, “We can go to my office right now if you’d like?”

11/05/08

r.c.w.