Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation
Default (part 2)

“Don't worry little one, I just want where we're going to be a surprise for you. It isn't far, so we won't be long.”
“Okay Syr.” you rest your hands in your lap and wait for me to start the engine.
With low rumble I start the car and we pull away, the tires crunching over the gravel on the driveway. I close my eyes briefly to feel what you are feeling, and see you can see nothing, only hear the tires on the gravel, then the tires on the asphalt of the road.
Everything has a slightly surreal air to it with the bright moonlight making everything have a softness to it in it's ethereal glow.
With a deep growl of the engine I speed up, wanting to be where I've been planning to take you for the past month now, just waiting for the moon to be full again so it will be as beautiful as it can be, as beautiful as you.
I slow, then stop, leaning over to kiss you on the side of your neck, just below your ear, flicking my tongue across your skin to taste you.
“Wait here little one.”
“Yes Syr.”
I open my door and step out of the car, opening the back door to retrieve my bag and walk away.
I place my bag on the ground, open it and spread its contents on the ground.
I look around before walking back to the car and opening your door, “Ready little one?”
You smile up at me, “Yes Syr.”
“Good little one,” I lean down and unbuckle your seatbelt, sliding one arm behind your back and the other under your legs I lift you out of your seat and set you down on your feet. I turn, lock the car doors and then pick you up again, cradling you in my arms.
You can hear the crunch of my boots on the gravel, then the swish as I walk through the long grass, I know you can now hear the sound of the water flowing over the stones on the riverbed and the sigh of the wind as it snakes through the branches of the trees.
The soft sigh that escapes your lips as I kiss you again almost brings me to my knees.
I stop by the blanket I have spread across the ground beside the river bank and slowly lower myself to my knees, setting you down on the blanket and trailing my fingertips down your neck, across your shoulders, down your arms and slide my fingers into yours. I lean forward again, unable to resist the temptation of your lips, your canines brush across my tongue as I trace the tip of my tongue across them.
“Lay down for me little one.”
I place one hand across your shoulders and lower you back onto the blanket. You smile as I trail my fingertips down your neck and across your collarbone, tracing my way down to the swell of your breast and then across your nipple, circling it slowly, before leaning down to kiss the side of your neck as I cup your breast in my hand, brushing the side of my thumb across your nipple, feeling it harden at my touch. I focus myself on you, so you see what I see, feel what I feel as I reach over, my teeth nipping the side of your neck and pick up the knife I had placed on the edge of the blanket. You gasp as I lay the cold metal blade against your thigh, drawing it up under the hem of your dress slowly, so you can feel its realness and the sharp edge of it's blade as I slide it across your skin. I pull the knife away from your skin and brush my fingertips across your inner thigh, your legs part in response to my touch and I smile, breathing in deeply, smelling you and the scent that rises from between your thighs.
I move my hand back up between your legs, stopping as the hilt in my hand brushes across the lips of your pussy, I feel and see you jump as the cold metal meets your hot flesh, and smile as I push the knife through the fabric of your dress and then pull it down sharply, cutting your dress open so I can look down and see you. See the lips of your pussy glistening in the moonlight.
I raise the blade again and slide it down between your breasts, cutting the fabric apart there too, so I can lean forward and suck your nipple into my mouth, laying the cold blade against your other nipple as I flick my tongue across the nipple in my mouth.
You moan beneath me as my tongue explores your nipple, sucking and biting, grazing my teeth across it as I circle your other nipple with the very tip of my knife, stopping just short of nicking you with the edge.
Still sucking your nipple into my mouth I move my hand away, flicking my wrist and spinning the hilt in my hand so the blade is in my hand instead.
I trail the cold metal of the hilt up your inner thigh and brush it up and down, across your lips, teasing it across your clit, before slowly pushing it inside you, hearing you gasp as it fills you and you feel the blade cutting the palm of my hands as I pull it from you before pushing it back into you, my blood now dripping from my hand, dripping onto your thighs and over the lips of your pussy. You spread your legs wider, smelling my blood on the air, knowing that your soaking wet pussy is also being coated with my essence as I fuck you with the hilt of my knife, I suck your nipple hard into my mouth one last time before kissing my way up your chest to your neck and sinking my teeth into your skin, sucking your blood into my mouth as I slowly fuck you, my blood mixing with you as I move my knife hilt faster inside you.
“Please … Syr ...” you moan at me, and I pull the hilt from inside you, tossing it aside and rip your dress fully open. I move to kneel between your thighs, raising my hand to your lips so you can taste my blood finally and then lean forward to kiss you so I can taste my blood on your lips. As we kiss I tug my shirt and wife-beater from out of my pants and start to pull them up and over my head, breaking our kiss to take them off completely before leaning back to kiss you again, savouring the taste of our intermingled blood.
I slide my hand across your breasts, covering them with my blood and lean forward to lick it off your nipples, leaving the rest smeared all over your skin.
I feel your hands move to my waist and I let you unbuckle my belt and undo the button of my pants, you slowly draw my zip down, and pull my pants open, letting the backs of your knuckles graze across my cock, before reaching for the waistband of my boxers and lowering them, letting my cock spring free, your fingers curling around the shaft, slowly pulling your hand towards you and then running it back down, grinding the base against my clit. I stop you with a growl and grab your hands, pushing them above your head and holding them there with one hand, as I grab the shaft of my cock, pressing my body forward to play the head of my cock across your pussy lips, slowly moving it back and forth, parting your lips so I can brush the head across your clit. You moan and writhe beneath me as I tease you with my cock, brushing the tip across where I know you want me most, letting you feel as I grind the base against my own clit as I slide the tip across yours.
With a growl I move forward, sinking my cock deep inside you, feeling you as I fill you, feeling you raise your hips to meet mine as I finally let my cock complete our bond. Your legs wrap around mine, your hands reaching for my back, sliding down to my arse to pull me hard against you, holding me there so you can savour how it feels to have me inside you finally.
You moan into my ear as I sink my teeth into your shoulder, “Oh Syr, I've wanted you inside me ever since we awoke, fuck me Syr, please, fuck me ...”
Your hands move back to my shoulders as I pull my hips, slowly away from yours, letting you feel every single inch of my cock as it moves within you, before slowly pushing myself back inside you, filling you completely.
I open myself to you so you can feel that every time I thrust my cock into you, you can feel how it grinds against my clit, so you can feel how wet I am from fucking you, so I can feel your pleasure at having my cock plunging into you, so I can feel your every thrust and moan and whimper in response to me, so you can feel my pleasure as you run your fingernails across my back.
I grind my hips harder and faster forward, my cock ramming into you, filling you time and time again, my cock slick with your wetness, moving faster and harder, I can feel you start to come close to cumming as I growl into your ear, “Not yet little one, wait ...”
I fuck you harder, my cock plunging deep inside you, my every thrust moving you, your legs anchoring you to me as I almost pull out of you completely before ramming myself back into you again, my clit throbbing and pulsing every time I move into you, you feel me start to cum and I growl into your ear, “Now little one, cum for me, I want you to cum with me ...”
Your hips buck in response to mine as I start to cum, moving my hips back and forth as fast as I can, fucking you hard and deep as you cum, your fingernails digging deep into my back so my blood pours out of me, and onto you, my blood making our skin slippery wet as we slide against each other.
You cry out loud, your back arching to meet my final, almost savage thrust and you collapse back down, I let myself rest on top of you, my cock still buried deep inside you as we catch our breath, my whole body twitching every single time you twitch around my cock as you make the base twitch against my clit.
You roll us over until I am laying on my back and you are straddling me, you reach up to your shoulder and open up the bite I left there again, letting your blood flow down across your chest, mixing with mine and leaning forward so the runnels of blood drip from your nipples and into my mouth, I swallow hard as you rock your hips slowly back and forth, knowing how your making the base of my cock grind even harder across my still throbbing clit. I reach up and pull the blindfold from your eyes so you can look into mine, you smile at me as you place your hands either side of me, your blood dripping down onto my chest and neck before you slowly raise yourself along the length of my cock, letting me feel every inch of you as you lower yourself back down onto me, your movement making my clit throb harder with every motion of your hips as you fuck my cock, raising and lowering yourself up and down the full length of me, filling yourself with my cock again and again, pleasuring yourself with me, burying me deep inside your core over and over, moving faster and faster, clenching around my cock so I can feel you grinding up and down me, thrusting yourself deeper and harder onto me, leaning forward further so your breasts are sliding across mine, slick with our blood as you look into my eyes before kissing me as you start to cum again.
Tasting us both on your lips as your hips start to buck, grinding the base of my cock even harder against my clit as I start to cum too, my hips bucking up against yours, pushing my cock as deep inside you as you can take me. I growl deep in my chest as I feel you pulsing around my cock as you cum, and you can feel my clit pulsing in time as I cum, my hands reaching up to hold you against me, tight.
Breathing heavily into your ear, growling softly with each exhale as I twitch and pulse in time with you.
I swallow before whispering in your ear, “I love you little one, be mine forever...”
You raise your head to look into my eyes, “I am yours Syr, always ...”
We lay together, beside the water, listening to it slowly run betweens its confining banks, the moonlight bathing our bodies as I hold you close, where you belong, in my arms and we smile.

15/04/10
M