Old 04-30-2013, 03:34 PM   #1
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation
Default Prayers needed for Greyson and Julieisafemme

Asking for prayers for Greyson and Julie.

Greyson is undergoing open heart surgery tomorrow to replace a valve.

I KNOW it will go perfectly. I KNOW he will be ok. He has to be. He's Greyson.

I plan on being in contact with Julie as much as possible tomorrow, however i will be at work. I will update here when i can and on facebook.

Please send all the love, light, prayers, good wishes you can send for everything to go as planned and to bring both of them peace for tonight, the Surgeons/Nurses great care as they work on a dear friend/brother/member of our community, Julie comfort for tomorrow and Greyson God's speed in his recovery.

Major hugs to you Julie!!!!

You got this Greyson!!!!

Love you both to pieces!!!!
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 82 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
*Anya*, Apocalipstic, Arwen, blackboot, Blade, Breezy, candy_coated_bitch, Canela, cara, Chancie, CherylNYC, Corkey, Daktari, deb0670, DMW, Duchess, durrrrrrrr, femmeInterrupted, Gemme, Gina, Ginger, girllikeu2, Greyson, Hack, Heavenleahangel, Hollylane, Inked_Trinity, jac, JoSchmooze, julieisafemme, Katniss, Kent, LaneyDoll, Lazy Daze, Leigh, Library_girl, lilapache, little_ms_sunshyne, LoyalWolfsBlade, macele, maryam, Mel C., Metro, midwest chick, morningstar55, MsM, MsTinkerbelly, Nadeest, nycfem, Okiebug61, Onyxena, pajama, PaPa, PinkieLee, psykftm, Queenie, Random, Rivkeh, Rockinonahigh, ruby_woo, SelfMadeMan, Semantics, sierragirrl, sis, SnackTime, Soft*Silver, Soon, SoSousMe, Spirit Dancer, spritzerJ, starryeyes, Sweetfeme, Talon, TenderDaddy, thedivahrrrself, theoddz, torchiegirl, Tucker, UofMfan, Vic, WingsOnFire, Wolfsong