Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug View Post
Hello, Ciaran! Thank you for the welcome. I am settled back in the UK now, very near Gatwick Airport if you know where that is, not far from London. I am from more Northern Nevada, but have also been to Las Vegas...funny enough both times for concerts! Really into music, haha. Come to London for lots of gigs as well. Happy to have found some friendly "neighbours" here!
Yes, I know Gatwick Airport as I travel out of it fairly regularly. Convenient location as presumably easy to get to Brighton from where you live in addition to London.

We organise occasional (i.e. not as regularly as we should) meet-ups in London and goes without saying that you would be made very welcome to attend.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post: