Old 01-27-2012, 08:05 PM   #60
sanee66

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

sanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputation

*Do you (or would you) go out with someone you met online, such as from a dating site, chat room, BFP, etc.? (this can be local or long distance or both)

I once drove to Greenville Indiana to meet a woman I had been talking to from another chat site when she lived in Ohio. We ended up being together for 7 years, so the answer is yes, as long as I feel comfortable meeting them face to face and dont think anything "hinky" is going on lol.

*Do you go out on blind dates? (set up by friends, co-workers)

I have never been on a blind date, but I might be open to the possibilty if the person or persons setting it up knew me well enough to know what I was looking for.

*Would you go out with someone who has dated someone you know?

No I kind of agree with the other posts I have seen where you just dont want to deal with the gossip that is sure to accompany it. That and if someone tells you all about the person, there is nothing there to learn on you own.

*Which do you think is better: meeting and dating people from an online source, or meeting and dating people you meet in real life?

I think both are full of endless possibilities! But having a real hard time finding people where I am lol.

Any other comments on this subject would be great.....these are just questions off the top of my head.

THANKS!
[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]