Old 05-08-2012, 06:42 PM   #60
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
well honestly I want to get to know them a little first. I want to at least make sure we are on the same page and I look for little ques. It may happen faster but certainly not 30 days. Most of the time people travel to me and because I live in the country they stay at my farm (separate room) and we spend time together. I want to make sure I have a good feel for them and they are who they say they are. I enjoy having someone come, spend a few days, sitting by the fire and talking for many hours, however I still have responsibilities here.

lol- Ok, but the REAL reason is I need to make sure they can lift a 50 pound bag and feed and throw some hay bales around. If hy wants to hold up in my house I;m putting hym to work. lol - actually we'll work together.
I hear you, but I guess because I would not be willing to date long distance, inside of a month works for me. Meeting people quickly keeps one from getting too emotionally invested.

Yes, I can be pragmatic when it comes to dating!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: