Old 02-07-2010, 09:16 PM   #17
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
The wave of unmitigated hatred and the documents supporting the fact that Prop 8 WAS fueled by animus towards gay needs to be exposed.

The film makers are so brave, being Mormon themselves. This film has cost them everything. Family, Religion, Community, etc. Exposing this needs to be done. The church needs to lose tax exempt status.

This is very personal to me as my eldest daughter became a Mormon when she married. To see a "Yes on 8" sign in my fathers front yard and to hear that the "Prophet" had come to Orange County and ordered church members to go door to door hurt my heart in ways that I cannot convey to you all here.

I hope we all get to see it and have full knowledge of the people that openly hate us and how far they will go to destroy us.

My heart goes out to you, Superfemme. It is an abomination that hate can ride the rail in the name Prophecy. It is especially hurtful when those you love are lined up with it.
I have faith that the Mormon church will be exposed for their wrongdoings as was Fred Phelps, Jimmy Swaggart, Jerry Falwell / Moral Majority. History shows every major World religion has abused their affliation with worship of God to advance their own agendas for Power. Sending out loving wrap for those who hate to remove the darkness from their hearts.