Old 01-27-2012, 03:49 PM   #54
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

*Do you (or would you) go out with someone you met online, such as from a dating site, chat room, BFP, etc.? (this can be local or long distance or both)
*Do you go out on blind dates? (set up by friends, co-workers)
*Would you go out with someone who has dated someone you know?
*Which do you think is better: meeting and dating people from an online source, or meeting and dating people you meet in real life?

1. Yes, I have and would again.

2. I've never been on a blind date. I'm afraid who my friends would hook me up with.

3. Ebon dated one of my best friends before we got together. Before taking that boat, I spoke to both of them until *I* felt comfortable progressing with our relationship. Both were fine with it. If one had not been, that would have been the end of things.

4. There are pros and cons to both. Here, it's much easier (for me) to type the things that I need and want in a partner. That lets the person know upfront, who and what I'm looking for. IRL, it's a giant crapshoot. You may meet someone and you like them, but they aren't compatible with you in some major way and it's very sad when that happens. It can happen online too, if someone ignores the deal breakers of another or if someone plays the 'she obviously didn't mean ME/that/all the time' game, but I think it happens less often.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: