Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default BLOGS: A Place for FREEDOM of Speech ..OR...

OR...

Is it a place to lay down your dirt? I just read a blog on another site and I was OUTRAGED by the verbiage they used. They have and continue to bash on a partner (not going into what I think about that, it's another issue) but what I was so OUTRAGED about and still am is the word they used. I can't even type it, all I can say is they used the N word in a description that they basically were the slave in the relationship.

I sure hope the hell this site does not allow blogs! While I find reading a lot of the blogs people write amazing and sometimes helpful to others such as stories of coming out, finding themselves and other really good self help writings or just writing about their day. There are some amazing writers and really fun to read. But the bashing of others and using race in my opinion is outrageous and should not be allowed. It's sad that a Blog would have to be monitored as well.

I reported this post after reading the third sentence and there was about 7 paragraphs. I did NOT have to read further to know 100% that this was one of the most offensive things I have ever read coming from a community memeber. I can't remember the last time I have reported something. But this was unbelievable.

So are blogs an open forum to trash and bash??
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post: