Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfbittenpoet View Post
I think a blog should be looked at as a form of journalism and people should self limit or self censor. Some people don't, either they are foolish enough to think it doesn't matter what one writes particularly if they use a username that no one could possibly guess (insert sarcasm here) or they simply are people who never limit their mouths so why would they limit their fingers. I'm all for blogs but like most self expression one has to have limits that keep both you and the people around you safe.
I agree with you 100%. Do people really think that these words they write are going to vanish say 5 yrs from now? What if lets say they were going to be hired for a job. The new way of finding out someones character is to hunt them down online. Now I know we all have screen names here but who knows what some employers are able to find if they have the right people searching?
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote