View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 02:00 PM   #463
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Unfortunatly I can't lift or bench press near as much as I use to because of back and shoulder injuries,it took forever for me to get over the fact I couldnt lift like I wanted to.Finaly a personal trainer at the fitness club convenced me I could still build muscel and strenth by lifting less but do more reps,depending on the day I can bench 50 pounds in sets of ten for times,any more than that I tend to pop my shoulder out and that takes weeks to heal.I have lately snuck more weight on the bar when I am lifting and once and a while I can reach the 100 pound mark,but again the price I pay if something pops out isnt worth the pain.On leg presses I am good at 200 and proll can do more if I tryed.All in all I get the work out done,onething for shure it's better than not doing any at all.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: