Old 12-30-2015, 08:03 PM   #24
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

At some of the hardest times in my life, i've leaned on God and prayer. Recently, i found myself lost. I didn't know where to turn. Again i turned to prayer. But, something amazing happened that i want to share.

I not only prayed, i hit my knees in my bedroom, in the quiet, by myself, in earnest need for help. God swiftly came to my rescue. He eased my pain, He dried my tears, He comforted me like no other. Suddenly i was ok, suddenly everything was clear and when i stood up i was whole and a smile came on my face that had not been there in awhile. He gave me what i needed the most...He gave me grace and peace.

I have lost a lot on my life....my father, brother and recently my uncle who was my God Father. Sometimes this world is too much to even comprehend. Loss feels that it comes at every turn. But, He is always there, just waiting to comfort and put His arms around us. Through the good times and the bad.

I am blessed to remember that. I am blessed to reach to Him for strength and guidance and direction. Those here on this thread, you know what i'm talking about. We are all blessed. Let's not forget (especially me) that prayer will get us through.

I hope your families are well and healthy and good things for all this coming year. I have a very good feeling about 2016!!

Happy New Year.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: