Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

I enjoy house hunters international as well...what often strikes me is how the buyers, those from the US it seems, are all excited to have a home in another country...they go on about how they love the culture and 'the people' of the country...*yet* very often when they see the potential homes and make their comments, they compare them to US homes and the accustomed space and amenities...like they are looking to be in another country in an american home...it's just sort of interesting...

the house hunting shows are appealing and very popular...I am still puzzled about why they are such a hit...they are fun to watch...

I am not as into the redecorating shows....there was a show where two guys would pick things up from the garbage, make something new out of it, and then return it as a surprise to the folks who had thrown it out in the first place, that was a neat idea...I like seeing what people remake...
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post: