View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 07:24 AM   #4300
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,588 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Trump doubles down on support for Ghislaine Maxwell: 'Not looking for anything bad for her'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
He is friends with a female pedophile. She is just as corrupt as her b/f. birds of a feather ! I bet trump will exonerate her once shes convicted.
In an interview with Axios political reporter Jonathan Swan that aired on HBO Monday night, President Trump once again spoke about Ghislaine Maxwell, who was recently arrested for alleged child sex trafficking in connection with the deceased financier, and convicted pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein. Two weeks ago, Trump, who knew Epstein and Maxwell socially, caused an uproar when he wished Maxwell well. On Monday, he doubled down on the well-wishes for Maxwell, but first, Trump appeared to question the charges against her.

“Mr. President, Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested on allegations of child sex trafficking. Why would you wish such a person well…” Swan began before being cut off by Trump. “Well, first of all,” Trump said, “I don’t know that.” “She has. She’s been arrested for that,” Swan responded. “You know that.”

“Her friend, or boyfriend, was either killed or committed suicide in jail. She’s now in jail,” Trump said. “Yeah, I wish her well. I’d wish you well. I’d wish a lot of people well. Good luck. Let them prove somebody was guilty.”
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: